Bypass Mobile is seeking a Customer Success Manager who is a self-starter with client/account management experience to work with our growing team. This individual should possess a strong account management acumen and knowledge of both Technology and Lifestyle and/or Sporting Events space. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative team.
- Interact with existing clients/accounts and execute those clients’ POS strategies.
- Manage inventory and asset matrix for current and future projects relative to the operations department.
- Develop, organize and update reports (rate cards, inventory reports, invoices, etc.) supporting existing partnerships and new revenue opportunities.
- Establish, maintain and grow key client relationships – typically corporate stakeholders responsible for numerous sites
- Communicate resource requirements both internally and externally, acting as the key client advocate in discussions between operations, product, and revenue.
- Establish and improve client feedback metrics
- Present business updates, new opportunities and industry-driven initiatives to the operations team as required.
- Complete all administrative responsibilities and reporting accurately and on time.
- Share revenue/profit building ideas and opportunities with other corporate teams and sales leaders as required.
- Performs necessary analysis and planning to assure that the objectives and priorities for each event property are established and met in time frames acceptable to the client.
- Addresses clients’ concerns, questions and objections; works to closely with revenue and services to deliver for each client.
- Computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to identify opportunities, develop strategies and implement creative solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of individuals from multiple business units to accomplish the goals of the company
- Must have a high degree of poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working in high-performing account management teams
- Strong analytical skills and a passion to convert ideas into action
- Deep interest in the mobile commerce and/or sports and entertainment industries
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Management with equivalent experience
Regular attendance and hours in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Bypass Mobile from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Certain business travel will be expected as needed. Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company including working event nights.