The Lead Project Manager oversees the Project Management Team, assists in ensuring a balanced workload in both quantity & complexity of projects, and acts as a next point of escalation where other Project Managers need additional support. This includes monitoring the performance of the team, implementing improvements, and ensuring the quality of work and productivity of team, to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
Responsible for defining and maintaining process management within PMO (Project Management Organization) with oversight from management where gaps exist and as needed. Assist management with regular PMO budget analysis and actively reviews projects.
Develops, manages and implements project plans of different degrees of complexity, which includes defining project deliverables, scope, milestones, budget, scheduling and contingency plans for each phase of the project. Including the ability to self-manage new project launches throughout the entire process. This includes internal/external communications, hardware management, web-based trainings, and venue software build out tasks.
Prioritize and schedule project deliverables and milestones, while monitoring the quality and speed of customer programming, on premise customer training, and remote training, and ensuring deliverables adhere to the scope of the overall project.
Responsible for creating documents for new implementations, documenting procedures, creating checklists to help identify any potential operational needs, and creating client facing documentation and videos, to ensure a successful project launch. All paperwork and documentation must be completed accurately and thoroughly.
Must understand the implementation process of a new project and be able to communicate the process effectively to the client. All communication to the client, Bypass, and other stakeholders must be timely and detailed.
Demonstrate a high level of customer service to clients both remotely and on-site. The Project Manager will conduct themselves in a professional manner, following all dress code, attendance, and performance guidelines. They will abide by and support all reasonable client requests on scope of work, and ensure all projects are completed on time.
Maintain a current understanding of Bypass software, hardware, and reference resources. The Project Manager must have an expert working knowledge of all Bypass products. This includes the ability and effort to check and apply any new features deployed. Installation and troubleshooting skills must be at a high level.
The ability to communicate with all third-party vendors effectively, including all hardware vendors and on site contracted vendors by Bypass. This includes communication, onsite labor management, onsite task management, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline or a combination of education and experience that provides the applicant with knowledge equivalent to a major in such fields required.
- Minimum 3 years of progressively responsible experience in project management.
- PMP or comparable certification preferred.
- Capable of working independently, as part of a team or leading a team.
- Experience in Point of Sale industry preferred.
- Experience in Sports & Entertainment, Food & Beverage or Hospitality Management preferred.
- Proficiency with CRM software (SalesForce), Project Management Software (Basecamp, JIRA/ Confluence) and Microsoft Office/Google G Suite is a plus.
- Hospitality experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Travel Expectations: Up to 25-40% (yearly)