As a Senior Interaction Designer, you will lead product research, strategy, information
architecture development, and interaction design to create simple, easy to use products that are
the face of a complex backend system. Your responsibilities include, but are certainly not limited
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis,
conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and
iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability
testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts,
design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design
rationale both verbally and visually.
- Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating
resource needs and schedules.
- Working closely with development teams to ensure designs are realistic, within scope
and that design specifications are implemented.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers,
product management, business strategists and software developers.
Success in this role means success in delivering results through team work and a relentless focus on what’s best for Bypass, our clients and their clients. Success means continually holding
oneself to the highest of professional and ethical standards and demanding the same of co-workers. Success is walking into Bypass every work day with an unwavering belief that you can and do influence affairs for the better and that in turn you will stand to reap the rewards both financially and professionally that your contribution merits.
You are someone who wants to influence his/her own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to build and implement a design vision for our product portfolio.
- At least seven years of user experience design experience.
- An unstoppable drive to create products and services that have a concrete impact
- A passion for synthesizing complex concepts into streamlined and intuitive user flows
- In depth knowledge of experience and interaction design processes and methodology, across a wide variety of ecosystems and platforms.
- Strong knowledge of user experience design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based and mobile applications.
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project
leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as PhotoShop, Illustrator, Visio, and Dreamweaver.
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of Web and Mobile technologies, such as
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Must be able to work both on a team and independently.
- Masters degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioral science discipline.
- Qualified candidates must include an online portfolio with their application.