The ability to self-manage installations and event support throughout the entire process. This includes internal/external communications, inventory management, web-based trainings, and onsite logistics. All paperwork and recaps must be completed correctly and thoroughly. All communication to the client, Bypass, other stakeholders must be timely and detailed.
Maintain a current understanding of Bypass software, hardware, and reference resources. The Training Manager must have an expert working knowledge of all Bypass products. This includes the ability and effort to check and apply any new features deployed. Installation and troubleshooting skills must be at a high level.
Practice proper financial management with travel costs. Management has provided budgets for each aspect of travel (flight, hotel, transportation, per diem). The Training Manager is expected to plan travel accordingly in order to keep expenditures at that level.
The ability to participate in the writing, revising, and reviewing of all training and support documents. The documentation must be created thoroughly, and completely to standard.
The ability to manage all third party vendors on site contracted by Bypass. This includes communication, labor management, task management, and reporting. Any feedback must be in written form and sent to the relevant parties when needed in a timely manner.
Demonstrate a high level of customer service to clients both remotely and on-site. The Training Manager will conduct themselves in a professional manner, following all dress code, attendance, and performance guidelines. The Training Manager will abide by and support all reasonable client requests on scope of work, arrival and exit times, participation in testing of Bypass products and reporting. Any exceptions must be approved by the Director of Training.
All other reasonable duties as assigned.
- Must be patient and love challenges in order to handle our fast-paced environment
- 4+ Years of relevant work experience preferred
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Internally motivated with advanced problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify opportunities, develop strategies and implement creative solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience conducting remote technical trainings
- Hospitality experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Travel Expectations: 50-65%
Job Type: Full-time
Required education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Point of Sale: 3 years
- Software/Hardware Troubleshooting: 2 years
- Technical Training: 2 years